B letter E L hangman tile red letter I E letter V letter E

Monday, June 7, 2010

Tool #3

I loved the Spell with Flickr! It was quick and EASY!! Love it! Use it for the believe gadget at the top of the page! I then went to the Comic Strip Generator. I very quickly made a strip but had a VERY hard time figuring out how to get it linked, down loaded...WHATEVER!! I got it onto a link on the side, but I really wasn't happy with that so I searched through the other tools. The Kid Friendly Image Generator gave the the same head ache. So...I ended up going back to the comic strip and settling for the link. It's funny! So if ya want to take a look..click the link on the side bar. Very frustrating that it was so hard to capture!

5 comments:

  1. hola...working on toll #2 here...you are my 4th post...i know i should say something educational...soooo...eh, never mind

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the same frustration when I made a comic strip story and could not get it to save for the life of me! When I thought it had saved, I didn't know where to find it. Eventually gave up and just tried something else. Glad to know I wasn't the only one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will check with some "people in the know" and see if anyone has any tips for getting the Comic Strip Generator to post. It would be such a neat thing for the kids to use, especially seeing their interests in graphic novels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad we are having these questions before teaching the tools to our students. I can see them asking us the same questions that we have now. Let me know if you find out how to get them linked. Saludos, Laura R :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also had the same problem with the comic strip generator. I can see the students using the comic strip gnerator. Hopefully, we can figure it out.

    ReplyDelete