B letter E L hangman tile red letter I E letter V letter E

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Tool #9

Jing is FUN!!! I think we could use the screen shots to show the kids how to find their SAN folder, log in to AR or First in Math or even how to post an entry on a blog! The great thing about taking the time to make the procedure clear through the screen shots is that if someone is absent, there you go. If you get a new student, there you go. You can save a lot of time with those forgetful kiddos if you have a place they can go on the computers to find the procedure to review before they go to the application! How FUN!! Hmmm...could be a real time saver and headache cure too! I would love to try Skype if someone wants to down load it and have a chat! Let me know! Justin and Kyle's dad travels a lot, so maybe that's something we need to look into for their evening chats! That would be cool too! I went on Google maps and this is what they had for the new Westwood! I captured the picture, it was sent to Screencast where I copied the embeding code to add here!

3 comments:

  1. Dude...Why are you so ahead of me!...Sounds like you are way enthused about it...Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! This was WAY more fun and easier to get through than the last one! Come one man! Catch up! Snap snap chop chop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And it's stuff you will be able to use this year and in your own classroom and not waiting on old, slow computers-yeah!!!

    ReplyDelete